Business Development Representative:
Host Coffee Service is hiring a Business Development Representative. Host, a leading family-owned & locally owned Break room Service Provider, conveniently offers cold beverages, snacks, coffee, fresh food and other fine refreshments to its diverse client base in Nebraska and Iowa.
Job Summary: Generates new business. Develops proposals and sales presentations. Achieves sales goals from generating leads through cold calling, networking etc.
Reports to: President
- Produce new business with networking, cold calling, and building relationships.
- Clearly show product knowledge and the ability to influence decision makers.
- Maintain records of prospecting activity, sales calls, follow up activities and closed sales.
- Carry out and create customer proposals and presentations.
- Must have good attention to detail.
- Must be competitive and have a desire to win. Excellent communication skills required including negotiating, persuading, relationship building and group presentations.
- Four years of successful business to business sales. Works well independently with little oversight. Experience with sales presentations and proposals. Proven ability to influence decision makers at large companies. Create strategies to grow market share. Goal oriented. EOO
Education: High School Diploma or GED required, post high school education preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
The Host Coffee is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides fair treatment to all employees and job applicants in the areas of personnel and employment practices. Equal employment opportunities are offered to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, age, marital or veterans' status, sex, national origin, citizenship, disability, or any other legally protected status.