Host Coffee is hiring a Business Development Representative.
Host, a leading family-owned & locally owned Break room Service Provider, conveniently offers cold beverages, snacks, coffee, fresh food and other fine refreshments to its diverse client base in Nebraska and Iowa.
The Business Development Representative will generate new business and develop proposals and sales presentations. Sales goals will be achieved through cold calls and networking.
The candidate for this position will be part of the Host Coffee Sales team and will report directly to the President. This is a full-time position.
Job Duties for the Business Development Representative:
- Produce new business with networking, cold calling, and building relationships.
- Clearly show product knowledge and the ability to influence decision makers.
- Maintain records of prospecting activity, sales calls, follow up activities and closed sales.
- Carry out and create customer proposals and presentations.
- Must have good attention to detail.
- Must be competitive and have a desire to win. Excellent communication skills required including negotiating, persuading, relationship building and group presentations.
- Four years of successful business to business sales. Works well independently with little oversight. Experience with sales presentations and proposals. Proven ability to influence decision makers at large companies. Create strategies to grow market share. Goal oriented. EOO
Education: High School Diploma or GED required, post high school education preferred.
You can fill out an online application here.